Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Visit to the Bunny Farm - Shout Out to Amusing Bunni

Hi Bunni, I visited the Bunny Farm Tuesday and found some super cute bunnies! The sociable ones were both albinos and super sweet and soft! Here is the older male one, who has this trick where he moves his mouth when his owner talks. He did it every time until I started filming, then he stopped for the most part, but did it a little. It's still a cute vid:

I took a pic to prove I was there:


Here is the older male bunny, so sweet:








Here is the smaller female bunny. She was super sweet too. And SO soft.

I hope this cute vid and the piccies help to cheer you up. Sending healing thoughts and prayers across the miles.  I love you, Opus.

7 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

We love you Bunni!

LL said...

Hang in there, Bunni.

Randy-g said...

Well done young lady...

WoFat said...

Stay tight and light.

Old NFO said...

Hang in there Lady, we're all thinking of you...

darlin said...

Both are adorable, or should I say all are adorable? The owner is in his element with his bunnies and he is without a doubt a bunny lover.

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Opus, thanks SO much for brightening our day with these BEAUTIFUL Bun Buns! They are adorable and look very well loved and cared for.

I'm glad you got to visit with them and make your super cool video. I'm hanging in there, and your love, prayers and encouragement help me more than you can imagine. I love you too, a whole bunch and thank God every day for sending me such a loyal and wonderful friend, I am truly blessed.

Have a fun weekend, and Molly says meows and wants you to visit again when the weather is nicer. Huggs, Bunni