Monday, February 4, 2013

Hashtag Fun: #ICouldHaveBeenADemocratBut

All the fun before Twitter sees that a conservative hashtag is near the top of the trends. Enjoy it before it gets yanked:
  1.  the racists at the polls made me show my ID to vote
  2.  giving charity with other ppl's money is just not my style. Give from U'r own pocket, don't pretend...
  3.  but this kid influenced me not to be 
  4.  I can't remember anything before 2009 except vague stories about St. Ronald of Reagan.
  5.  I don't want to belong to the party of the worst and dullest. 
  6.  I know America was a great country long before Barack Obama Sr. dreamed of destroying it.
  7.  I don't believe my car will run on unicorn farts
  8.  I still have this craving for limited, constitutional government. Hopefully the GOP gets that, too.
  9.  There is no pill for that.
  10.  I have a thing for bathing
  11.  I don't believe in participation ribbons for failing
  12.  even though I actually was one at one time, I'm all better now.
  13.  I was blessed with the ability to see value in all life, not just those who I may benefit from. 
  14.  I believe in G-d & the sanctity of all his creatures, even the unborn ones.
  15.  I was born with a brain & use it daily.

8 comments:

Doom said...

They are funny! Even if true? Yep!

Amusing Bunni said...

I could have been a dim witted democrat, but I don't want to spend eternity in hell, their policies are straight out of satan's playbook.

LL said...

I took #ICouldHaveBeenADemocratBut and have been having fun with it.

Nate said...

Had to swipe that Food Stamp picture...when I use it I shall certainly credit it.

Teresa said...

These are great. Funny stuff.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I have Twitter, but don't really care for it. This could be fun though.

Opus #6 said...

Odie, Twitter has few moments of greatness. That is why we need to take a snapshot before it goes away.

tammy said...

These are awesome!