Saturday, December 15, 2012

Liveblogging from Bunni's House

The day of my trip to visit Bunni is here! I had a great time visiting with her and Kitteh yesterday. I will go back today for another visit, depending on how Bunni recuperates from yesterday's activity.

Bunni is in good spirits, considering her condition. I am grateful that she is healthy enough today to have an out-of-town visitor like me and that we are able to spend this time together.  

As for Kitteh, I have to tell you how gorgeous she is in person. Her face is perfect. She was friendly to me the minute I walked through the door, rubbing up against my leg. She posed patiently for pictures and a video. And her coat is the softest, fluffiest cat coat I have ever felt. It feels like thick rabbit fur. 

See for yourself.

 

11 comments:

WoFat said...

Cute kitty.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

It's sounds like all three of you ladies hit it off. Give Bunni my love.

Adrienne said...

Hi Bunni and Opus!!! Big hugs, meows, and woofs from me, Erica, and Frankie.

Bunni, I'll try and call you tomorrow if you're up for another chit chat. I always worry that I may be disturbing you.

Love to you both...

LL said...

Kitteh Cat.

Cool feline.

Give Amazing Bunni (Awesome Bunni) my very best.

Rick Street said...

her fur sound like my youngest daughters cat Lucy's fur

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Opus! Kittehkins loves you SO SO much too already. She can tell sweet, nice people, so that is why she took to you right off.

I had fun yesterday too, and your lovely flowers and presents sure cheered me up. I'm looking forward to
spending time later on so we can catch up and have fun, in a nice quiet atmosphere. See you Laters!

Kitteh is napping now, so she'll have lots of energy later on to play. I'll have enough energy if I sit in my comfy chair, and visiting with you is so pleasant and reviving.
Love ya, Bunni

Bob Belvedere said...

Please Bunni and Kitteh my love.

And give Bunni a big hug from me.

Kid said...

Opus, how great you were able to go and visit. Brings a smile to this old man.
All the best to you and Bunni.

The Conservative Lady said...

Give my best to Bunni, too. It was great that you could visit with her and cheer her up.

Just a conservative girl said...

That is so sweet that you are spending time with Bunni and taking her mind off, temporarily, what is going on in her life.

You are a very special person.

Teresa said...

Send my love and hugs to both Bunni and Kittehkins. You are so sweet and thoughtful to visit Bunni. Be safe and God Bless.