Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Courageous Bunni

I have been in shock since the news of Amusing Bunni's illness came out. This is why I have been at a loss for words lately here on my blog. It has shaken me to the core. Then I am reminded of what Bunni would do. Whip out an adorable picture to try and cheer everybody up.
Despite the fact that Bunni is already suffering pain and weakness from her disease, she continues to nurture those around her like she nurtured us all these years in the blogosphere. She has been cracking jokes with her doctors and nurses, breaking the tension and cheering THEM up.

Bunni, I just want you to know that I see you.  I appreciate you.  And I love you.
###

11 comments:

Teresa said...

I was in shock too, Opie, when I heard the news about Bunni. She is in my thoughts and prayers. Sending hugs your way Bunni.

Randy-g said...

Well said young lady...I never have the right words.

Old NFO said...

Truly sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers for her and the family.

Red said...

Totally linked !

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Love you Bunni!

LL said...

Courageous Bunni is AMAZING.

Hang in there, Bunni. You do have friends out here who are not there with you - but we're still with you.

WoFat said...

Be strong, Bunni, we're all on your side.

Kid said...

If I may, Nice words Opus.

Barking Spider said...

I'm still in shock, myself, Opie, I phoned her last night and even though she must have been tired out and in severe pain, she was still cracking jokes and trying to cheer me up - she is one in a million and I love her dearly.

Amusing Bunni said...

Thank you SO much Opus! You are a great friend, and all your wonderful friends and commentors, I appreciate your kind words, prayers and support more than you'll know.

I am blessed to have such great friends, and that's what gives me "courage", if you say I have that. I'm just trying to do what needs to be done, and take care of things and Kitteh.

Red said...

Everyone loves you xoxBunnixox. EVERYONE! xoxoxox