Friday, October 19, 2012

Leftist Thug Threatens Me After I Photographed Obama Sign (video)

The man is unhinged. Look at him. You should have heard him before I started filming. Sorry for the poor film quality. The camera is shaking so much because I was really shaking. Here is what happened. I was going for my usual walk around twilight and saw an Obama sign by the side of the road. There was an odd paper attached to it, with small writing that I could not make out. So I got a little closer and took this picture:

The sign says thank you for proving my point about DIRTY REPUBLICANS!!! For every sign you tamper with I have put up 3 more Obama signs throughout the city. Thank(s) to you DIRTINESS THE CITY now has more Obama signs - You ???
I then continued with my walk and a man started yelling at me from across the street. "You have a problem with that sign?" "YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT SIGN?" "DIRTY REPUBLICAN!" He then accused me of vandalizing the sign, saying that he had been filming me. I told him that I had only taken a picture of the sign. "THIS time," he said. He kept following me so I told him he needed to stop following me or I would call 911. He said it was a public place and he could do as he pleased. That is when I decided to film him doing it. He stopped yelling as much, but you can hear the threatening tone of his voice in the video, and how my voice shakes. What a THUG!

I will not be intimidated before this important election. Stay safe out there everybody!

UPDATE: Kevin Dujan of Hillbuzz wrote about this incident and is asking for everybody to have cameras/video recorders at the ready these next 18 days. He also wants advice on what gear to use for filming.

UPDATE: Theospark posted a link to this story. Thank you!

UPDATE: William Teach at Pirate's Cove wrote a post about this story. Thank you. William writes, "Sadly, this behavior out of liberals doesn’t surprise me in the least. Saddens me, pisses me off, by does not shock me." William also posted the story at Before It's News.

UPDATE: Donald Douglas, a courageous So Cal blogger, wrote a piece about this and said, "The progs want their women dependent and servile, constantly jonesin' for a big government fix. When good people reject that slavery, they're harassed and threatened. That's what this election is all about, progressive slavery versus basic decency and freedom."

UPDATE: Brea PD recommends I walk a different route for the next 3 weeks. Nice.

UPDATE: Adrienne's Catholic Corner has alerted her readers to the crazed libs here in So Cal.

UPDATE: Thanks to The Lonely Conservative for the link.

UPDATE: Linked at Eye of Polyphemus.

UPDATE: Bloggeress Maggie Thornton at Maggie's Notebook wrote a nice synopsis of what happened. Thank you, Maggie. I hope we can all stay safe through what I anticipate to be a transition of power.

UPDATE: BC at the blog I'm 41 (anti-obamapuss operativus idioticus) wrote a nice story and recommended that the thug would benefit from a good 'ole Okie plow-cleaning. I bet he would not behave like he did in the middle of a red state. Bullies are cowards.

UPDATE: Woodsterman has linked. Thanks Odie! Glad nobody hassled you taking a pic of Dem re-election headquarters!

UPDATE: Larwyn's Linx has linked at Director Blue, also known as Doug Ross @ Journal.

###

40 comments:

LL said...

It's the typical way that "progressives" behave.

Donald Douglas said...

You're awesome!

Velcro said...

Scary, but glad you stood your ground. You go girl!

WoFat said...

What LL said.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Where's your body guard LL when you need him. That dude in the video is unhinged. It's easy to spot a coward. He would have hidden in the bushes if a man had been there.

You be careful out there. I have some photos I'm going to post soon. They're from an upscale town with an Obama headquarters looking like something from a ghetto right in the middle.

William Teach said...

And these are the same people who complain about a "war on women".

Sadly, this type of behavior from a Leftist doesn't surprise me at all. Saddens me, pisses me off, yes, but does not shock me.

And, yeah, be careful out there. If this nutball or someone else gets crazy at you, grab their index finger and bend it back. I guarantee even the biggest person will fall to their knees in pain.

Or, a good shot to (most likely really tiny) family jewels.

Linked.

Jeanne said...

Sorry you had such a scary incident. How ugly those people really are when they're desperate,though they claim to be tolerant! Can you say where this took place? What state?

Opus #6 said...

Yorba Linda, CA.

Opus #6 said...

Jeanne, we have the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. This city is known to be a Republican bastion in a Republican-leaning county, Orange County. This man has set up a one-man sting operation regarding sign vandalism. Except he springs it on passers-by who are not vandals. He is unhinged and scary.

Rick Street said...

Stay safe.I am glad this loon did not harm you

Adrienne said...

That's scary. linked...

Average American said...

If that's all that asshole has to do is protect signs, he needs to get a frigging JOB!!

Start carrying mace just to be on the safe side.

Subvet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subvet said...

Get a can of bear spray from a sporting goods store, take it with you during your walks. I've started doing that due to some of the stray dogs in our area. If something is designed to stop a bear it will shore 'nuff put a halt to an asshat trying to intimidate you. My family will remember you in our prayers tonight.

Opus #6 said...

I used to carry a container of pepper spray. I will dig it out and attach it to my keychain.

Stogie said...

These leftist loons are going down and they know it, so they are getting really nasty before the vote.

Always On Watch said...

Stopping in here because I saw Adrienne's post about this matter.

Stogie is spot on, IMO. Anytime that Leftards see defeat on the horizon, they go really wacko, that is, wackier than usual.

Maybe you should walk by there every day with a huge German Shepherd, Opus. Just a suggestion.

Opus #6 said...

AOW, I have been searching my neighbor list for a large dog I can rent. I am giving it serious consideration.

Brock Townsend said...

I noticed the top mall shot. Were you there? A great time.

Old NFO said...

Be careful out there Lady. Please!

Opus #6 said...

Brock, I wish! I was with them in spirit that day, finding video and pictures and posting as fast as I could. I am so proud of everybody who came to the mall on 9-12-09. What a day that was! I believe the turnout that day was one of the things that held Obama back when he had his supermajority. God Bless America!

Brock Townsend said...

Here is my old link from then.

Oath Keeper's Ceremony & Dinner+ 09/12/09 D.C.
http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=3082&highlight=oathkeepers

Opus #6 said...

Nice! Thanks Brock. And thank you for your service.

Kid said...

Nice Work Opus ! Anyone gets hurt in that area, this video should may helpful in the investigation.

Opus, I've posted or commented before that I absolutely believe these people will become violent when obama loses the election. To me, they've fully invested in a dictator, an anti-American, racist, marxist, hater of American values. This is like a Loser feeding frenzy. They're not going away quietly.

This is the destruction of America for all the marbles. A simple election won't put them back in the box.

Not that I think you need my advice, but be careful with these idiots. They are not rational and anything is possible.

Kid said...

Opus, not that I think taunting idiots is a good idea, some of the comments did make me think it would be fun to have a group of guys go down there and crowd around the sign, then when he comes out, everyone can smile and say Hey look at us not touching your sign!

The Shepard or Doberman would also be cool. Here's a thought in terms of "renting" one, You could foster one from a local shelter, keep him/her until they're adopted, or if you have to take him back - Dogs require a lot of time and care, feeding, watering, walking, so some people just don't have the lifestyle for it.

Anyway, if this nut were to freak out, 911 isn't going to be a solution to avoid harm, you'll obviously need a defense strategy.

Opus #6 said...

Kid, I still believe that sunshine is the greatest disinfectant. The video shows over 2000 views in 24 hours. And that is with You Tube view lag, which means they take their sweet time posting the current numbers.

Thanks to all of my blogging and tweeting friends, word is getting out and I think that is ultimately our best defense, in terms of keeping our society safe.

But yes, I am all for self-defense, when that becomes necessary.

Adrienne said...

Seriously - skip the little key chain pepper spray thingy. We got a pro-strength one from a cop friend. He said those little things only make people really, really mad.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Unreal. I mean we know they are unhinged loons, but when they attack one of our own, someone we know and love . . . grrr!

Race Bannon said...

He's projecting. He calls conservative radio "hateful", he wants women act like men and then accuses others of declaring a "war on women," he abhors the idea that some believe a marriage is between a man and a woman and calls those people intolerant, he calls George W Bush a big spender and thinks Obama has a plan, he can't believe Romney used a binder - but its okay Biden can say Ryan has bullets aimed at people...no wonder he's angry.

LibertyAtStake said...

Tip of the iceberg. Wait until they wake up on November 7th and their hero the Empty Suit has been deposed. All sovereign citizens throughout the republic will do well to follow your example ... stand firm and document the lunacy.

J. Shaw said...

Opus,
You need something for self defense. The easiest thing to use is pepper spray. I carry a stun gun.The sixe of a pager that puts out 600,000 volts electricity.Be careful.JS

Brock Townsend said...

The large Fox Mean Green is good also.

Amusing Bunni said...

Stay safe and don't walk around doing that. I know it sucks, but these ppl are deranged and you're lucky all he did was yell. Out here, they will SHOOT YOU! I can't have any signs out or they'd firebomb the house.

It's horrible what we have to put up with, but in the end, Mitt will win and we will be victorious. Call the cops IMMEDIATELY if there's a next time, Opus.

Maggie Thornton said...

I left the second comment here when you posted this scary story. Maybe I didn't "click" correctly:-)

I had a safety expert tell me that wasp spray was excellent to carry as a weapon - better than mace or the usual pepper spray, and it sprays a think and a long distance. In fact, she said we should always keep a can in the car, just in case.

You did well to be persistent enough to film him. What a jerk and maybe worse.

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook
http://maggiesnotebook.com

Opus #6 said...

Hi Maggie, I assure you, I didn't "moderate" your comment. :-)

Wasp spray, huh? Interesting....

Findalis said...

Liberals are terrified. Their god is sinking fast and they know it. After tomorrow night Obama will be lucky to ever be elected to any office. (I suspect he would love to be Dog Catcher to be able to bring home dinner.)

Take care out there and document everything.

STAY SAFE!!!

Opus #6 said...

Dog catcher? LOL! Bringing home the bacon takes on a whole new meaning!

Brock Townsend said...

I wouldn't trust him with my dog.

Red said...

And these are the assholes we are defending our Constitution against. What a zombie. Stay safe Opus and keep your camera on. A CHL would come in handier though. Call that bluff, you know.

Keagan Federici said...

Good job staying relatively calm. Relative to the circumstances.