Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Bikini Blogging

I saw another website that has a weekend bikini blogging roundup. Sounds fun. So I decided to try it. I put on a bikini and now I am blogging.

On another subject, how are things going by you? Southern California has been way too hot for me lately. Although I imagine the electric company is doing cartwheels this month sending out such large bills for electricity.

And now that we are heading into September, the time has come for me to purchase school supplies (can you imagine that the local schools have no pencils and need me to purchase them?) and wave as my college boy drives off for his senior year.

17 comments:

LL said...

What, no photos???

What kind of Rule 5 post is this?

Opus #6 said...

Rule 5? Who said anything about rule 5.

You didn't say Simon Says!

Red said...

LL is feeling gypped. ;-)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I agree ... let's see the photos.

Hot hot here too, but here we throw in some thunder showers (or should I say down pours).

Randy-g said...

Great job of blogging in a bikini...Heh.

Rick Street said...

I has finally cooled down in Indiana.
But we are still in a major drought.
Simon Says were are the photos?

Opus #6 said...

Rick, next time. This time I'm too busy having my laugh.

LL said...

Red is quite correct. I was the victim of a 'bait and switch' on this blog!!!

Teresa said...

What a tease, Opie. You really know how to get the guys to your blog. And then surprise them by not showing photos of ladies in bikinis. You know the guys weak spot.
Great job Opie!

Opus #6 said...

Teresa, it was even worse. I made a post with the most boring content possible. Weather and school supplies? Ha!

Kid said...

Ok Opus, any ETA on when Next Time will be? :)

Opus #6 said...

Kid, sure. Whenever the mood moves me. :-D

Kid said...

Opus, and That's A Ok. :)

Proof said...

" I put on a bikini and now I am blogging." Post pictures or it didn't happen! Heh.

Doom said...

Gah! Don't do that to me woman. The mental images drive me crazy and you are married, with children! Still, I definitely READ your article. :p

Opus #6 said...

Proof, is that why they call you "Proof"?

Opus #6 said...

Doom, I'm sorry. To you I will apologize. Not to any of these other guys, though.