Monday, August 6, 2012

Duchess Kate loves the Olympics - Rule 5

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, is a lovely young lady. I never thought I would feel OK seeing somebody else wearing Princess Diana's wedding ring, but this gal pulls it off. Gracious and earnest, she is a fine addition to the royal family.





The Camp of the Saints - Rule Five Saturday

The Daley Gator – Tiara Harris

Eye of Polyphemus – Rachel Leigh Cook

 Proof Positive – Arianny Celeste

Guns and Bikinis – Killer Girls

Pirates Cove - Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup

Randy’s Roundtable –Midweek Break

Reaganite Republican - Know Your Enemy: North Korea's.... 

The Last Tradition – Rhonda Fleming

Theo Spark –Bedtime Toddy

The Other McCain- Rule 5 Monday 

Rule 5 Woodsterman Style :  More about blondes

7 comments:

Randy-g said...

She is a lovely young woman...Thaks much for the linkagery Opus.

LL said...

She'd be a fun buddy on a bar crawl in the West Los Angeles area.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I never thought I'd see her as a rule 5. You pulled it off well. That is where that ring belongs, on her son's wife's finger.

Teresa said...

Kate has such enthusiasm. I think Princess Diana would be proud to have Kate wearing her wedding ring. She is one classy woman.

Opus #6 said...

Perhaps a "pub crawl" in London.

Bob Belvedere said...

A belated 'Thank You!', Opus.

Z said...

I shivered when I knew she'd be wearing that ring that had such bad will in it...but she has pulled it off. How she accepted it is beyond me with that history!
She's poised, lovely, a bit too thin but gorgeous........and it seems like she is the perfect addition to the Royal Family.
And she's about my height. I like that in a beautiful woman!
It's been fun to watch them at the Olympics...very sweet!