Thursday, April 19, 2012

Obama's war on Stay-At-Home-Moms


"President Obama’s calculated war on women has unintentionally turned into the war against stay-at-home moms, and these moms will not stand for it. The SAHMs have a voice and strong opinions and most importantly, they vote.

I’ve worked grueling hours on the campaign trail and in the White House, but deciding to stay at home with my children has by far been the most demanding yet most rewarding job.

I challenge any of these liberal feminists from the media including Bill Maher to spend 24 hours with the five Schlapp girls ranging from ages 3 months to 9-years-old. 
Believe me, they will work their butts off, and I’m sure Ann Romney would agree. On second thought Mrs. Romney is welcome to come to my house, and Mr. Maher can stay at the hotel down the street."


Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/04/18/what-mom-with-five-kids-wants-to-tell-bill-maher/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz1sUjNfuzn

9 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Although I am a man I have been most insulted by this war on SAHMs mostly in remembrance of my own Mom in her choice, God Bless her, to stay home and WORK on raising myself and my two older brothers.

The payoff for the entire family let alone society as a whole from this WORK of SAHMs is immeasurable in effect and priceless.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

That's a welcome voting block!

Doom said...

I've always suggested that career women are either lazy or ugly, they believe they have, or have, no choice. Or too vain to suffer the children... And, I'll admit, part of the trick of a man (not a mean one, just a natural trick) is to... thrive in a woman's nesting glory. He brings twigs, strings, food, whatever else she calls for. She arranges it all, keeps it as neat and clean as possible, and they both live in their natural, difficult, but wonderful glory.

LL said...

The Democratic Machine apparently feels that mothers who are able to put their children before an income (and not all are), are fools who need to be scourged. Those mothers fall into the "Sarah Palin - Enemy of the State category". And if they vote for Obama again, they are voting for that style of leadership which doesn't recognize their value to society.

Kid said...

I have such pure respect for Mothers.

It's a job I simply could not do.

Slamdunk said...

It has been a sad story to unfold. There is no work that is more valuable to our society.

WoFat said...

My mother had a hard enough time with me. What would the poor thing have had to go through with more than one child. I had friends that were of 4+ child households and could not understand why their parents didn't go nuts. Today, I have a friend with 4 grown girls, and he seems almost normal.

LL said...

WoFat, there are no normal men with four grown daughters. If they appear normal, I suspect they use smoke and mirrors to do so.

Silverfiddle said...

Good conclusion. I wouldn't want Maher anywhere near my kids either.