Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Irina Shayk - a little mid-week Rule 5









Camp Of The Saints - Rule 5 Saturday Clara Morgane

The Daley Gator – Daley Babes –Melanie Tilbrook and Misaki Nito

Eye of Polyphemus – Claudia Black


Guns and Bikinis - JuJu Panicat 

Maggie's Notebook - Estella Warren 



Reaganite Republican - Miss Estonia Madli Vilsar 

The Last Tradition –Helen Flanagan

Theo Spark –
Bedtime Toddy


The Other McCain- Rule 5 Sunday 

Woodsterman - Posted Notes Rule 5 


Teresamerica - Julianne Hough 

12 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Be still my ... Thanks for the link Dudette.

LL said...

omg...

Randy-g said...

Wowser....Thanks young lady for the linkagery.

Kid said...

I'd apply some sun tan lotion to pic # 1. Slowly...

Opus #6 said...

Kid, I don't blame you at all.

WoFat said...

She looks very nice in whatever it is she's not wearing.

Z said...

Odie, that's "....my silly heart," RIGHT? :-)
That REALLY cracked me up!

Opus #6 said...

Z, I assumed the same thing, of course....

Kid said...

SCHWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG !

couldn't resist..

Reaganite Republican said...

Dayum- you girl bloggers are really showing the skin on yer Rule 5's lately... who you think you are, Bob Belvedere?

LOLinked here

Oy Vey! 'Miss Israel 2011' is the Utterly Georgeous Kim Edri

Opus #6 said...

RR, I don't know what you're talking about. The lady is wearing a swim suit. I can't help that she looks so good in it. :-D

Donald Douglas said...

Sweet!