Saturday, January 22, 2011

Laughing at the left, conservative cartoons


Rawsthorne is talking with a media group about syndicating the series to newspapers in 2011.  In the meantime, Diversity Lane was mostly seen on the internet...until now.

This month, Rawsthorne will launch a new "best of" book of Diversity Lane cartoons.  The glossy, 241-page coffee table book is sure to anger liberals and delight conservatives of all ages.  The book is also called Diversity Lane: A Liberal Family Saga and can be ordered at Amazon or through thewww.diversitylane.com website.
via American Thinker.

12 comments:

The_Kid said...

This is the way to do it :)

Toyin O. said...

Very funny cartoon:)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Great cartoon and cartoonist.

WomanHonorThyself said...

gotta keep laughin eh!

LL said...

I'm a big fan of diversity lane now!!

Matt said...

Good for them. I've liked those cartoons for a while.

madmath1 said...

I would say shame these evil liberal minions to the depts of hades, but liberals know no shame. Can't wait to order my book.

WoFat said...

Cartoon? Was that a cartoon? I thought it was an accurate artistic rendition of today's youth.

Teresa said...

Very funny! I'll be following Diversity Lane from now on. Thanks for posting, Opie.

The Conservative Lady said...

First I've heard of "Diversity Lane", but I'll be checking it out the website.

commoncents said...

HA HA! Thanks for posting this!!

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

WoFat said...

Truth presented as cartoons.