Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jessica Alba is back

Jessica Alba graces the cover of Elle in order to promote her new movie, "Little Fockers", with Ben Stiller. Who would guess she's a momma now.
via Fox News

She is better known for sultry poses such as this:


Do you remember her?  To me, she will always be the blonde dancer who played opposite Bruce Willis in Sin City:
via the cinema source
If you don't already know about rule 5, The Other McCain is where it all started.  There is always a thorough list of participating bloggers over there.  American Power features lovely IDF women.  Theospark has a constant assortment or mopsies and totties.  And remember to check Maggie's Notebook for her next contribution. 

6 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Is it that time again? I guess we'll have to have another rule 5 Woodsterman style soon.

mnrobot said...

Rawr.
BTW, I was looking for a way to subscribe to new posts by email and didn't find it. Is there an option I'm missing?

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Ahhhhhh Jessica, a real fav of mine!

mnrobot said...

Linked ya!
http://mindnumbedrobot.com/2010/11/06/rule-5-saturday-jana-defi/3302

LL said...

It makes me wish I was a vampire -- and could bite her neck. Oh, I guess Halloween has passed. I'll have to save it for next year.

M. said...

Jessica Alba is The Web's Most Wanted Jessica!
(Check your score for your name too.)
More on Jessica Alba.