Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What A Relief

I have been enjoying the respite from the Obama Daily Outrages that had been jammed down our throats for the first 18 months of Obama's presidency. We now possess a legislature that would rather vacate than legislate. Would that they could have vacated their offices just before destroying the greatest health care system in the world. Obama has attempted a fundamental transformation of the United States, and with luck, we shall have it. Only not in the way Obama imagines. My hope is that the conservative resurgence will do Reagan one better. Maybe we can make progress back to the original intent of the constitution. Wouldn't it be great if we could end all declared states of emergency so that the president would stop legislating via executive orders? I hope we can defund and defang Obamacare before more hospitals go under.

I hope the dems don't damage their party any further by lame duck shenanigans. Jamming more hateful legislation down our throats will not win them elections. Not now, and not anytime soon. Maybe not until a new generation of youngsters is re-educated.

13 comments:

LL said...

The Daily Outrages have stopped and if we're able to put a Republican majority in one house of Congress, they'll be blocked.

It will be interesting to see if a narcissist like barack obama will be able to work with anyone who does not agree with him. If past practice is any indicator, he's going to have a rough time with that. Being the president doesn't mean that he's a dictator. I suspect that fact will be rammed home shortly.

Teresa said...

You are spot on! Hopefully we can stop and then reverse Obama's disastrous policies. The GOP needs to be different than they were under Bush - fiscally responsible, and they need to be more proactive in showing citizens they're offering common sense solutions which are better than our president's ideas.

Thank you very much for the linkage.

Doom said...

I am surprised it hasn't happened yet, but in time, I am sure Obama will be called a mole of the right. Heh. Well, assuming we can undo the damage, make it through the financial collapse, and maintain our democratic republic. (I am rather more certain of that at this time.)

As for kids... we don't need to re-educate. We simply need to educate. They ARE re-educated. Getting them off the coolaid and putting them on the teat of wisdom and the path to deciphering real knowledge and they will be fine. Feelings will be hurt.

WoFat said...

It ain't over 'til it's over.

John Carey said...

I do hope that the election of good solid conservatives will turn things around. ObamaCare and Obamanomics are poison to our beloved Republic. We must keep the pressure on continue to expose their flawed ideology for what it is.

The_Kid said...

Damn the Torpedo's !!!
Full Speed Reverse !!!!!!!!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

You were really mad when you wrote this ... huh? Get em girl!

They Say/We Say said...

I heard Barrack say that if the repubs win, they will have to work with him-----HuuuH. What LL said, He ain't a dictator-but the Cazrs are!
Don't forget what I said a while ago; Expansion of Administrative Duties....goes a long ways--around congress and the supreme court. That is how FDR got most of his unscrupulous programs done!

Always On Watch said...

I worry that BHO will rule by executive order if the Dems lose in November.

Debbie said...

I'm like you, I haven't posted the normal amount the last few days, so much going on I could not get my brain centered on any one subject - except for the miners. I am so thankful that all 33 are out of that hole and safe. What a miracle of God working and of his people working together.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

fuzzys dad said...

I took time to watch the miners rescue.I needed a break from DemocRats and the Obamanation.

Slamdunk said...

It will be interesting to see if the Nov elections are enough to stop any lame-duck unwanted stuff.

Not sure it will happen, but I did not think that even the vocal supporters of the Prez would turn on him this soon.

JulieChats said...

Stopping by to say HI after a long break from my blog! Glad to see you're still here! So many of the buttons on my blog lead to others who are no longer blogging or are taking a break like me. I've got some more creative energy and can't wait to be in the blogging world again!

Good to "See" you! ;)