Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Will Be On The Rick Amato Radio Show Tonight


My segment will start a little bit after 10pm Pacific Daylight Time. Rick is featuring me as the Conservative Blogger of the Week. Rick Amato serves as an Op-Ed Columnist for the Washington Times newspaper as well as a columnist for Townhall.com. Rick's columns reach hundreds of thousands of readers each week and have been hailed as thought-provoking, inspiring commentaries that expose social injustice. Last week his guest was Meagan Fox of theintolerantfox blog. I checked out her blog and she is a worthy addition to your blogroll. The cool thing is that in addition to being broadcast over KCBQ AM 1170 in San Diego, there will be a live ustream where you can watch the broadcast on video. I will embed the vid here after it is posted.

16 comments:

John Carey said...

That's outstanding Opus. Have fun with it!

George J said...

You go, girl!

WoFat said...

Go for it! I shall be sleeping at Midnight, North Alabama time.

Teresa said...

Awesome, Opie!! You go girl!! I can't wait to hear the show.

Z said...

WOW! Have a great time on the show and I can't wait to see the emnbed! XXX

Left Coast Rebel said...

Very cool, congrats! I'll listen to this tomorrow for sure.

The War Planner said...

Madame Opus,

Got home late tonight and listened to a bit of the interview; you sounded great! Will steal a few moments at lunch tomorrow and listen to the rest.

Way to go, young lady!

~W.P.

They Say/We Say said...

Way to go! Asking you to stay on- and as a guest host.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

This is fantastic, Opus, and well-deserved. I can't wait to see the vid!

Arby said...

Looking forward to seeing it. On your blog. 10 PM PDT is a little late in Kansas for a Live Feed!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sorry I missed it. I'll have to weight for it to get on the store shelves on DVD.

Reaganite Republican said...

Go get 'em Ope!

One Ticked Chick said...

Excellent, Opie. You've been a strong conservative voice in the blogosphere. Have fun on the show!

Snarky Basterd said...

I'm sorry I missed this, Opie. How did it go?

They Say/We Say said...

Here is the link for the video.
You are introduced at :19:20.
Opus_#6 Live On Air

Opus #6 said...

TSWS, thanks you for finding and posting that. I am out of town today and my Blackberry doesn't see videos very well. You rock!