Sunday, October 4, 2009

Susan in Glendale, CA speaks out


Susan is a former attorney, mother of 7. Her impassioned soliloquy is worth listening to. She is a conservative who articulates being overwhelmed by current events. The idea evolved into taking back the Republican Party. True Conservatives, Constitutional Conservatives, must take back the Republican Party. Hey, if the commies can take over the Dems, it's gotta be possible. Call Harry Reid, call Stan Hawyer. Call Dems who are worried about re election. She is upset because the senate may attach the "public option" onto a bill about taxing bonuses. This would be done with 51 votes in the Senate. This means the legislators are scheming against the American People. The American People are the enemy of the Democrat Party.

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1cWmYxt45c&feature=related

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FURfSvdDaOE&feature=related

12 comments:

Rotti said...

As I got chocked up, I wondered at the same time how long he let her talk, it was an amazing 20 minutes.

Opus #6 said...

I was impressed by his ability to remain silent.

Michele said...

I read the transcript of the call the other day. This woman is intelligent and eloquent and it gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, we can take back our country.

Nickie Goomba said...

Rush is savvy enough to know that there are times when the most powerful thing to do is be quiet.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I heard most of that live. It was great to listen to. She really had passion.

Candle said...

I heard this, it was a wow moment on the show. And Rush, to his eternal credit, just let her get it out. I like Hannity, but the guy never shuts up. This is why Rush is Rush, and everyone else is "everyone else".

One Ticked Chick said...

I was listening to Rush when this woman called. Her passion was overwhelming. She beautifully articulated what so many of us are feeling.

Opus #6 said...

Michele, she could have her own talk show, I bet. A natural talent, and a heart-felt patriot.

Opus #6 said...

Nickie, quiet works in real life. But not too well on the blogs!

Opus #6 said...

Odie, it's all about passion with you, isn't it. ;-)

Opus #6 said...

CANDLE LISTENS TO RUSH! CANDLE LISTENS TO RUSH! I'M GONNA TELL PUTZ! YOU ARE SO BUSTED!!!!!

Opus #6 said...

Ticked, I was moved by her words.