1. To be a person who is accountable for his or her actions and takes care of himself and those who are unable to care for themselves. Personal responsibility
2. We love this country and the people of this country.
3. To believe in that which makes logical sense rather than that which is borne out of emotion and is supposed to make me feel good.
4. It takes a village to raise a child, not the government. I, me, myself. You hurt I act, I hurt you act. We all need help from time to time and there is nothing wrong with that.
5. Giving, If I do, government doesn’t have to.
6. Being all you can be, Conservatives believe in YOU, that YES YOU CAN! I, We are not a bunch of idiots who need “Big Brother” to run our lives and tell us what is best, I will figure out for myself what is best for me and mine. So thanks but no thanks for now.
7. A balanced budget, low taxes and small government.
8. The Smaller the Federal Government the Safer we are, Government is not my mom or dad and certainly not God.
9. Limit government powers, Checks and Balances! but makes sure that it per¬forms its proper job effectively and energetically. It refines popular will through the filter of democratic representation at the same time that it checks and balances political power in distinct branches of government and through an extended nation of states.
10. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Local, State and Federal Government, It is broken up that way for a reason. We believe that the government has been set to watch over and lead the country, not control everything anyone does.
11. Legislating from the Bench is unconstitutional. appoint judges who understand that their proper function is to uphold the Constitution, not make social policy according to their own pop-philosophy. For the People by the People. Government is to Govern not dictate.
12. The General welfare not entitlement welfare. We all need help from time to time, there is nothing wrong with that, just don't forget to believe in yourself along the way.
There is the General Welfare, there is welfare and there is an entitlement mentality.
14. Freedom of religion, does not mean freedom from religion.
15. The belief in free speech, even if it's not politically correct and even if it does offend people. That is part of Freedom.
16. Helping others, I am my brothers keeper.
18. Feeling trapped and like you have no choice does not make one Free or a choice a choice.
19. Sacredness of life. It is LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness without LIFE nothing else has any meaning. Every life has a purpose, a destiny and a right to exists. Every Life has value from the elderly, to the young, to the unborn. Why cultivate a culture of death when you can have life. Life is a precious gift.
20. Being kind to others means doing unto others as you would have them do to you- treat others respectfully with a good heart. Love, Personal responsibility, Respect, Humility, Compassion, Logic, Integrity, Values, Morality, Right from wrong.
These are the things which make up the conservative values and principles.