Sunday, January 25, 2009

Too many things to do

Tomorrow is the 26th. They come to pick up the rental house furniture and housewares on the 30th. My lease is up on the 31st. Tomorrow they will install insulation into the house attic, having completed the rebuild and cleaning last week. Also, they will power-wash the exterior of the house on Monday. Then I will have Tuesday to get things cleaned up and shop for sheets/comforters/pillows prior to receiving delivery of the new beds on Wednesday. Thursday will be moving day. Friday will be for cleaning the rental house. I hope nobody drops the ball. This is a tight schedule.

7 comments:

beachgirl said...

Sending positive thoughts that everything happens in a timely manner!:)

d e v a n said...

That is a tight schedule!! Good luck with the move!

QuJaBaKa said...

good luck with the relocation my thoughts are with you

JulieChats said...

It sounds like a very busy week for you! I'm so glad that the countdown to moving day is almost done! Can't wait to hear you're really back in your house! I left an award for you on my blog! Have a great week!

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Maisy said...

Praying for your transition back to the house to go as smoothly as possible. That is a lot to do in a short amount of time. It will be nice to be "home" again.

Michelle said...

Oh my! Sound like a super busy week! I hope all goes well. Keep us posted :)